We are pleased to announce a delivery service for any of our chicken feeds.
Here’s how it will work:
- Those who are interested should contact us by email, phone, or the contact form below.
- When we make a trip to pick up the feed, we will send out an email to those interested asking them to place an order if interested in delivery that week.
- We will deliver free within I270/71S (High St) to Hudson and High and one mile on either direction (east or west) of High St. Outside that area but within 270 limits, the delivery fee will be $1.00. We cannot provide delivery outside of Columbus at this time.
- Payment will be collected upon order.
- Delivery option will be provided approximately every two weeks.
- You do not have to accept delivery every time it is offered – you may participate only when you need feed.
We hope this service provides convenience to our customers.
Thank you for your interest in chicken feed delivery. Filling out the form below will place you on the interest list - it is not a commitment to purchase or accept delivery.